CLIMBING & GLAMPING IN SINTRA/CASCAIS
To learn how to climb on the beautiful rock of the Serra de Sintra and Guincho, a holiday with climbing course for all levels.
8 days / 7 nights
On request you can extend or shorten the schedule of the climbing holiday in Sintra with course.
Check out our other climbing trips as well.
TYPE OF TRAVEL
Stay with climbing course, with 5 lessons from half a day in the crag, overnight stays in our Glamping tent in Aldeia da Praia
Add more outdoor activities or visits to Portugal.
Newbies, beginners or those who already have experience in the gym or outdoors – for any age.
The lessons will be structured according to your level.
Spring and Autumn.
You can also arrange this climbing trip to Sintra during the summer or winter.
- Spend a climbing holiday in one of the most beautiful places in Portugal
- A paradise for climbing enthusiasts or for those who want to get closer to the sport for the first time : plaques and weirdos on excellent rock, now almost a thousand nailed streets.
- Learn or improve with personalized lessons based on your level, accompanied by our expert local guides.
Climb while enjoying the views, unspoiled nature and blue sea typical of the Atlantic Coast
- After climbing time available to relax on the beautiful beaches or to walk in the typical villages of this magical place
- Accommodation in glamping
- Don’t worry about the equipment, you’ll find everything ready for you on arrival in Sintra.
- Ability to extend or shorten class days during your climbing holiday in Sintra, as well as customize the teaching according to your needs.
PROGRAM – HOLIDAY AND CLIMBING COURSE IN Sintra/Casais
1th DAY :Arrival in Lisbon and transfer to Sintra
2th DAY : Day available for visits and tours in Sintra
3th Day : Climbing Course in Sintra
4th Day : Climbing Course in Sintra
5th Day:Climbing Course in Sintra
6th Day : Climbing Course in Sintra
7th Day :Climbing Course in Sintra
8th Day: Departur Day
Contact us to receive the detailed climbing trip schedule in Sintra
On request the rock climbing trip schedule in Sintra can be extended depending on your preferences, as well as be customized to measure
Possible every day
With 2 or more participants
The climbing course in Sintra can be organized for both individuals and private groups of 2 or more people.
Contact us to receive a personalized information.
- Transfers to/from Sintra airport/port in the apartment
- Local English speaking climbing instructor (1 for every 5 people, 5 half-day lessons 9am-1pm)
- Equipment needed for sport climbing
- Overnights as shown below
- Assistance during the journey of qualified staff 24 hours a day
On request you can add or remove services from those indicated
Glamping in Guincho Camping.
- Optional visits, activities and extra services
- Tips, phone calls, and personal extras
- Clothing and personal medicines
- Anything not included in the “Included” entry
SUPPLEMENTS ON DEMAND
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in top-tier hotels
- Tour extension