GLAMPING & TREKKING IN SERRA DA ESTRELA
Trekking in Portugal
The Trails of Serra Da Estrela Nature Park
A trekking tour in Portugal to discover the highest mountain in the country, joining the spectacular view, with visit to local communities that still live in a traditional way.
5 days / 4 nights
On request you can extend or shorten the program of the trekking trip to Portugal.
TYPE OF TRAVEL
Trekking tours with private transfer, local natural guide and stays in our comfortable Glamping tents, with a privileged view of the stars.
Ability to add more outdoor activities or visits to Portugal.
Anyone in good health and with a spirit of adaptation.
April to November
PRIVATE AND GROUP TRIPS
Possible every day
With 4 participants
The trekking trip to Serra da Estrela is suitable for private groups of 2 or more people.
For pre-established groups we can organize the trip with itinerary and personalized services (hiking guides, mountain guides, etc.).
Contact us to receive a personalized information.
NEXT GROUP TRAVEL
3/05/2021; 31/05/2021; 28/06/2021; 12/07/2021; 26/07/2021; 09/08/2021; 23/08/2021; 06/09/2021; 20/09/2021; 08/11/2021; 22/11/2021;
- A unique and original naturalist itinerary to experience a trekking trip through the largest and highest National Park in Portugal
- A right mix of sport and culture, with visits to ancient villages along timeless paths characterized by unique flora and fauna
- Climbing the spectacular Loriga valley
- Excursions to discover the Zêzere glacier and reach a splendid lagoon formed by melting ice
PROGRAM – TREKKING IN PORTUGAL: SERRA DA ESTRELA
1th day : Arrival in Lisbon, transfer to Serra natural park from Estrela
2th day: Loriga, excursion through the village, the Canyon and the lagoons of the same name
3th day:Hell’s Well
4th day: Zezere Glacier Hike
5th day: Excursion to the Beeches Forest
Contact us to receive the detailed schedule of the Serra da Estrela tour.
Serra de Estrela – Glamping in Vale do Rossim Ecoresort
- 2 Hiking Guides (except on the 3rd and last hike where the group will be guided by 1 guide)
- 4 days walk
- 4 nights in Glamping at Camping do Vale do Rossim
- Picnic lunch on days 2, 3 and 4
- Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
- Taxi transport on the 2nd day from the end of the route to the beginning
- Any service inside camping other than overnight
- Tips, phone calls, and personal extras
- Clothing and personal medicines
- Anything not included in the “Included” entry
SUPPLEMENTS ON DEMAND
- Accommodation in top-tier hotels
- Extra days of visits or treks
TREKKING INFO IN PORTUGAL
- The local guides can modify the excursions depending on the weather and your group.
- The treks in this program are suitable for anyone in good health, fitness and with a spirit of adaptation.