KITE & GLAMPING IN GUINCHO
KITE & GLAMPING IN GUINCHO
Kitesurfing Beginner-Intermediate course (2-3 Day/8 hours)
This course moves beyond body dragging to steady pull, introducing youto water start and sailing down wind. Learn rules of priority,navigation techniques, keeping the kite in the wind window with absolute safety and control. The fast learners will begin to learn the water start.
If you are an advanced kiter in this course you are welcome to improve your sailing, learning tricks or even ride on waves.
In this 8-hour course you will have the kite equipment just for yourself (without sharing with another person), which will help you to learn more quickly all the secrets of this sport. We make extreme emphasis on safety, providing you with the best equipment, including the wetsuit.
The time of the lessons will depends on the tides and wind speed, we confirm every morning after breakfast, the time you will be picked up by the instructors to go Kitesurfing in Guincho beach or Costa Caparica depending on the wind conditions and the stage you are in our course.
We have daily yoga classes in Wayra, as well massage and therapies if you are kin to join.
8 days / 7 nights
On request it is possible to extend or shorten the surfcamp program in Guincho (Cascais).
The kitesurf in Guincho, can be organized both for individuals and for private groups of 2 or more people.
Contact us to receive a personalized information.
TYPE OF TRAVEL
Stay in our Camp & Glamp tents at Aldeia da Praia
Ability to add more outdoor activities or visits to Portugal.
Contact us to receive a personalized quote.
Beginners or those who already have experience. The only prerequisite is knowing how to swim
From April to November.
- Learn or improve your kitesurf style in one of the most spectacular places in Portugal!
- Waves for all levels renowned spot for Surfing, with lessons every day looking for the best conditions.
- Accommodation in a cozy glamping tent just a few steps from the ocean.
- Practical lessons, also theoretical ones to understand the ocean and meteorology, as well as the possibility of doing some yoga.
- Meet surf lovers from all over the world in an international environment to share an unforgettable week in the waves of Portugal.
- Possibility to modify the kite surf camp program in Portugal with other activities or visits
- 8 hrs SEMI PRIVATE lessons
- Certified kitesurf instructors
- Gear, insurance, and IKO certification
- Shuttle service to the spots
- Portugal’s best kitesurfing spots “Guincho and Fonte da Telha
- 7 nights accommodation
- Towels and bed linen.
- Assistance during the journey by telephone 24 hours a day with our staff in the office
On request it is possible to add or remove services with respect to those indicated
- Arrival and departure transfer from Lisboa
- Transfer from Aldeia da Praia(Glamping) to Guincho
- Meals not included
- Optional visits and activities, extra services
- Tips, phone calls, and personal extras
- Clothing and personal medicines
- Anything not included in the “Included” item
SUPPLEMENTS ON REQUEST
- Travel Insurance,
- Extra surf days or other activities / visits
- Yoga lessons
- € 2 per person per night up to a maximum of € 14 to be added to the prices below
EXTRA ON REQUEST
- Transfers to / from the airport
- Yoga Classes
- Surf classes
- Climbing classes
*Upon request it is possible to extend or reduce the Kite Surf Camp in Guincho (Cascais)